Monday, April 26, 2010

My Heart 2 Heart Challenge

I thought I would give the Heart 2 Heart Blog Challenge a go.  The challenge is to use at least 2 different ribbons on the card . . . something I would shy away from because I tend to want things to be matching.


This 4 1/2" x 4 1/2" card is based on the Wishes pattern "All Squared Up."  The background and texture paper is from the Veranda paper set and the flowers and flower box stamps are from this month's stamp of the month, "Flower Pot."  The three ribbons are all CTMH, as is the paper flower and button.

This blog is really inspiring me to get creative!  Check it out:  http://heart2heartchallenges.blogspot.com/

Have fun and stamp a little every day!

7 comments:

  1. Oh so sweet! Love the ribbon on the flower planter. Thanks for playing along with H2H!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! I love Veranda! Thanks for playing with H2H this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! I got that SS out to play with last night, but ended up doing something totally different. May have to try again today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't done any blogging . . . either hopping or my own. I think I could be hooked on these challenges. :-)
    Thank you for the kind words, everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty card, I love the Veranda papers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! What a great idea to pair the April SOTM and Veranda paper.

    ReplyDelete