Saturday, September 11, 2010

Wedding Bells Ringing

My hubby and I actually celebrated 18 years of marriage last week.  I can't believe how much time has flown or the adventures we have been through.  All fun, of course!

In honor of this special day I wanted to create a one of a kind card for David.  So I went "shopping" in my stash and found some fun leftovers like this fun guitar design from my CTMH Rockin' Top Coat collection.  The design is printed on a transparency and it was so easy to glue on top of the card with a few dots of Liquid Glass applied behind the guitar so the glue wouldn't show.  The paper is leftovers from a past paper pack (I'm sorry to say I can't even remember which one!)  I cut out the wedding rings from the Love Always stamp set.  I even glittered the diamond!  You can't make a wedding card without some bling!

The best part about creating your own cards is the personalization . . . it's all about making the card just the way you want!

Happy Anniversary to David and Elaine, the Mr. and Mrs.!

No comments:

Post a Comment