Monday, September 24, 2012

Scare Those Crows!

I really love this month's Stamp of the Month. Not only does it have an adorable scarecrow, but it has darling pumpkins and a fun tag that would be perfect as a gift tag on the cookies you made for your neighbor . . . or Elaine. :-)



I also love the new paper, Clementine. The color combination makes it perfect for so many occasions and I love the stamp set that comes in the Workshops on the Go kit. This card is one of the bonus projects that come with the directions for the Clementine kit. So sweet.

The ribbon is the new burlap ribbon and the Good Times stamp set is from the stamp set that comes with the Clementine Workshop on the Go. So fun!


I also made the cute little purse mini album with the Clementine paper. I think I have to order another pack . . . my paper is almost gone. :-)



Mini Album is cut, using the new Artiste Cricut Cartridge, only available through Close To My Heart.







Happy stamping and creating in this wonderful month of National Stamping month!



No comments:

Post a Comment