Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Bunco with a Scrapbook Twist!

This month we played bunco with a twist. The prizes were the winner's choice of items from the Close To My Heart catalog. Those dice were rolling big time . . . the beginners will tell you that it takes absolutely no skill to play this very fun game. The only issue I have with bunco is I can't roll, talk, and keep score. LOL

I made all attendees a cute card using A Bowwow as a thank you for coming to my house and being the guinea pigs since I've never played Scrapbook Bunco. LOL As far as I know, it came off without a hitch. The only problem the winners have (everyone won something) is choosing something out of the Close To My Heart idea book. So many things to choose from -- it's not easy.

Hope you are all enjoying the warm weather . . . make sure you take your camera with you so you can scrapbook all the fun summertime activities.

Your scrapbooking friend,
Elaine

No comments:

Post a Comment