Friday, August 1, 2014

Stamping on the Road

This week I took my Stamp Studio essential supplies, fun papers, stamps, and accessories and had some fun with my friends, Kim, JoAnn and Emma, in Longmont, Colorado. We had a blast! I thought you'd enjoy seeing some of their samples we made, including this new bird set that is in the NEW catalog. Be sure to check out my website for the all new catalog.

These cards are made by JoAnn and Kim, using the new paper called Pathfinding (in the NEW catalog) and Happy Birds (in the NEW catalog). We also used some gold sequins, also in the new catalog. Aren't my stamping friends, talented?

Stamped by JoAnn
Stamped by Emma

Stamped by Kim


Stamped by Emma

The bug cards and box are made with Lollydoodle paper (no longer available . . . sorry) and the bug set is called Buggy Love. We also used some Flamingo Dots to add some bling. You can't see too well in the pictures but we glittered the bugs too. FUN.

All the stamping fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment