Thursday, May 14, 2015

Blossom!!!!

The weather today is blurry . . . cold and rainy and no sun in sight which makes working with springy, bright paper even more fun! Today is my evening scrapbook workshop for Blossom. The kit is just $6.50 and you can either come to tonight's workshop at 6:00 p.m. or come on Saturday from 2:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. OR you can order it to be done at home and I'll put that together for you too!

Easy, easy! PLUS, this is exciting, if you follow the cutting directions you actually will have leftover material to make another page or cards or . . . you know, any papercrafting project you have in mind.

I'm using my leftovers to make some Springy cards. That's what needs to be done on a rainy, blurry May day. Come on rain, bring it on!
Here are some cute samples of cards I'm going to stamp lift today (totally legal). Fun and easy! I'm going to use my scraps from the kit and leftover sequins and twine. Fun, fun!

Here's a picture of the layout the kit makes:
Let me know if you are interested in the kit in the comments below and I'll get it right out to you or sign you up for a class. It's fun to stamp with friends!

1 comment: