Friday, June 5, 2015

Man Cards Jackson Style

Announcing the Workshop for this Month!

It's all about man cards. It's so hard to make a good man card. Glitter and glitz is often just not acceptable to the manly man. Which leaves me stuck. What good is a card with no glitter and jazzy stuff???

This month I played with the Jackson Workshop Kit and came up with my own theme. The kit comes with everything you need to make 10 beautiful, er I mean studly cards:

This is the first card. Obviously you won't need 5 of the same card so you can choose from other sayings, like happy birthday. Good thing since you can never have too many manly man birthday cards.

The second card I made is another card with Jackson paper and it is really fun and simple to make. And so manly.

For the month of June I am offering a 10 Card Man Card Workshop for just $10.00. If you are interested in receiving the kit or learning more about my classes and offerings, just leave a comment and I'll get back to you.

Who says making a man card has to be boring?
Come and play in the Stamp Studio!


Your inky stampy friend,
Elaine

No comments:

Post a Comment