Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Welcome to the Team!

Close To My Heart is always hiring new Consultants and what a job this is! I love to welcome new members to my team. We are a group made up of some of the best creative consultants in the stamping and scrapbooking world and we are proud to call ourselves the California Dreamin' Team! Part of the fun of becoming a Close To My Heart Consultant is the enjoyment of stamping and crafting with our team, traveling to Close To My Heart sponsored events, and sharing your love of stamping and paper crafting with everyone you know!

This month is a great time for past Consultants to rejoin Close To My Heart for a low fee. Former Consultants who enroll during the month of August have the opportunity to pick from either an "essentials" version of the New Consultant Kit for $49 USD or a regular New Consultant Kit for $129 USD.
The "essentials" kit features business building items such as order forms, idea books, and paper swatches to help you get your new business off to a great start.Plus you will receive a Zoe Workshop on the Go®!

Getting started again with Close To My Heart is easy, just go to my website and get started! We'd love to have you on the team! www.stampedbyme.ctmh.com.

Some of the team having fun at a crop this last weekend! We know how to have FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment