Monday, July 26, 2010

Adorable Hedgehogs!

I have no idea why I love hedgehogs as much as I do . . . but this month's Stamp of the Month set is just SO stinkin' cute!

Here are two cards I made yesterday using the Happy Forever stamp set and the Splendor paper pack.  I chalked in the hedgehogs and then used pencils for some shading.  SO sweet.

This is a 5"x7" card I created using one of the Mojo Monday sketches, shown below.  And look, the little hedgehog has a belly button!  :-)






This 5.25"x5.25" card is really a little mini album!  Untie the little ribbon and open the inside to 4 pages of places to decorate with pictures, writing, and decoration.  So much fun!

The picture is hard to see (my camera went Boy Scout camping) but the white space is a 10" x 5" Colonial White paper, folded in half.  Then I glued the back of the "card" to the middle of the white space.  The left panel is 4"x5.25" and the right panel is 2.5"x5.25".  Let me know if you have any questions.  Enjoy!
Thanks for looking.

1 comment: