Thursday, July 8, 2010

Top 5 Reasons to Attend Convention!

There are SO many wonderful surprises at the annual Close To My Heart Convention . . . but these are 5 of my favorite reasons!

First: an adventure to new and different places!  This year we are in beautiful Washington DC at the Gaylord Resort.  This 5 star hotel has everything you need in one convenient location . . . the service is exceptional, the location is right on the Potomac River, and besides the fact it is SO big I have a blister on my right heel, it's perfect!

The second thing I love about Convention . . . the friendships of old friends and the new friends I meet.  There are late night chats with room mates, picture opportunities with friends old and new, and the fun stamping times as we learn new techniques and business news from around the country!  I love my team!

The third thing I love about a fun Close To My Heart event . . . the amazing artwork!  My brain is full of all the new things we can do with our papers and stamps and fun accessories.  I can't wait to get back to my Stamp Studio to try it all out!

Another reason for Convention time?  Tomorrow we have our Creative Sessions . . . hours of Make and Takes with the all NEW products!  I can't wait to get my fingers all inky! Definitely a GREAT reason for coming to play.

Okay, my number one reason for attending a Close To My Heart Convention?  It's the surest bet to energize my business and excite the creative and business juices.  I can't wait to get home and start sharing all the things I've learned!  Stay tuned for more soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment