Monday, July 11, 2011

Convention 2011 -- Off to Anaheim!!!

Young or old . . . everyone loves a day at Disneyland. I'm starting off my Convention Week with a trip to the Magic Kingdom! I have my Mouseketeer ears all packed . . . with my camera for that special moment when I find Mickey Mouse and I am set for a fun week!

Wednesday the fun really begins with the Leaders of CTMH and some fun Leadership training. I have been absent from the world of Close To My Heart as I recover from some health issues, but never fear, my love of this company has not changed one bit and I'm SO excited to be back at the Stamp Studio table in record time. So get set, all those in my California Dreamin' Team . . . I'm going to plan us some FUN!

And for those that love to purchase the CTMH stamps and papers . . . you are in for a treat too! I will post some of the upcoming things coming our way, but there will be surprises too! Look forward to a date soon where you can come and preview the fun stuff coming our way with the new catalog.

More details to follow! For now, I'm heading out to the 5 south and will singing the Mickey Mouse song, some Jason Mraz and maybe even some Old McDonald songs. You never know what will inspire me on that long stretch of boring highway! More blog updates coming your way, Mouseketeers! Wahoo!

1 comment: