Wednesday, December 14, 2011

It's Beginning to Look like the HOLIDAYS!

The holidays are HERE . . . so fast, I say, so fast!

I did make my tags this morning and thought you'd like to see how fun and easy they are. I used the Believe paper pack and the December 25th stamp set. Oh, and of course, the Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge cut all the tags for me. As easy as 1, 2, 3 presto!

First batch of pretty tags. Merry Christmas!


This set went roundish . . . very chic! And ready for me to actually do the shopping so the wrapping can begin. LOL

I did also start some Christmas cards . . . this cute one is my favorite I stamp lifted from the card the Corporate CTMH office sent all Consultants. Cute!










This card was made with the Remarkable Wreath set (CTMH) and the Believe paper pack. I love the Friends saying . . . all of you, my friends, do warm my heart!

Enjoy the season!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment