Friday, December 2, 2011

Rockin the Block with this Special!

Hello Stamper friends!

I am remiss in getting my blog updated. I know, what kind of a person lets the blog stay just the same for a month? Oh the horrors! But I have been stamping so I have something to post. LOL

Here's an adorable card I made for the season:


















And speaking of seasons and gift giving, the special this month is perfect for a quick and easy gift for someone!
The stamp set that comes with the Rock the Block 
stamp set

The special is easy, spend $25 on anything in the catalog and for just $15 you receive the blocks set (made of chipboard) and the adorable stamp. Can't wait to get mine .. . but don't wait it's only available through January 31st. Eeeep. :-)


The Stamp of the Month this month is also very versatile:


 
And here's a card I made for my hubby to celebrate our anniversary. Note any of the images outline in red have a coordinating Cricut image. Stamping has never been this easy and fun!


Happy Stamping this month. Tis the season to make a few cards for those closest to your art. Be sure to let me know if you need anything or would like to purchase a gift certificate for the person who LOVES stamping, and Cricutting and Scrapbooking!


Yours in Stamping Bliss,
Elaine Hagebush
Close To My Heart Consultant since 1997

No comments:

Post a Comment