Monday, August 6, 2012

Live out loud!

Whew! Convention was fun but it's good to be home and in my Stamp Studio again. All these new things I received at convention are awaiting my stamping table time! I actually won two of the new Workshops on the Go Kits in one of the classes and I can't wait to finish the projects. Wahoo me!

I also want to let everyone know about a few specials this month. Place an online shopping order of $75 or more during July and receive a paper packet and coordinating embellishment FREE—it’s a Perfect Pair! Which specific paper packet and embellishment customers receive is based on the date they place their order. While supplies last. Discounted products do not count toward a qualifying purchase. My shopping page: Elaine's CTMH Page
 
We have a really great, versatile set for the stamp of the month. Click here Live Out Loud Flyer  to see the flyer with a picture of the stamp set. I love that it's called "Live Out Loud." That is my mantra for July!

One more special for next month to think about (I know, so many I have to share!) is the FREE Convention bag. When a new Consultant joins Close To My Heart in August they will receive an exclusive Damask Tote Bag for FREE (retail value $50)! This offer has limited availability, so I encourage anyone who is thinking about joining us to act quickly to ensure they snatch this darling tote bag. This offer is good for both the $49 and $99 New Consultant Kits (while supplies last). Yes, this is the same cute bag we received at Convention
Dates: Offer valid August 1, 2012 (9:00 am MDT) – August 31, 2012 (11:59 pm MDT)

Stay tuned to my emails for upcoming workshops, open house, and Stamp and Chats. I'm back at my business and looking for victims, er, I mean friends to play with. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment