Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Playing with a Cricut

I've been quite busy creating little 3D projects with the new Cricut cartridge, Artiste. I also made some adorable cards. I made the cutest tiny scrapbook, a box to hold candy for your special someone, and some fun cards. And just to clarify, a Cricut is a diecut machine and it never says "chirp, chirp." :-)

The Artiste collection includes the cartridge, 3 chipboard sheets, and 3 stamp sets. The chipboard pieces can be covered by simply cutting the shape out with your Cricut and then using the stamp set to stamp on top of the covered shape. Sweet! No cutting of shapes. Wahoo!

Here are some of the things I've made with the Cricut:
This adorable purse holds 4 pages to scrapbook your fun memories.

 

This album was a chipboard album that I covered with the new Avolena papers. To make life simplier, I used the Cricut to cut the pages out and presto . . . more time to add doodads!

This fun card is special . . . pull the card out of the top. The pink section is a holder for the card. The little dress has a sparkle belt. Very fun.
This is one of my favorite cards. The white background pieces are cut using the Cricut Artiste cartridge. Couldn't be any easier!

I hope you find time to stamp and scrapbook today. And remember a Cricut is a diecut machine, not a bug.

1 comment:

  1. Those are all so cute. I love the new Artiste Cricut cartridge. I can't wait to see what else you do with it.

    ReplyDelete