Friday, May 31, 2013

Bunco with a Scrapbook Twist

Bunco, you say? Of course I'm an avid bunco player so when I heard from my friend Mary that she combines scrapbooking and bunco  . . . well, I just had to try it. I sent out invitations (I needed 12 lucky scrapbooker/stampers to play) and started planning a very fun event.

Scrapbook bunco - did I mention it's so much fun?- is a regular bunco game (dice, chocolate, lots of laughing) with the only difference, you are playing for stamp and scrapbook supplies. If you missed out on the fun this month, don't worry, I'm planning another one in a few months.

We didn't actually stamp anything at the bunco game but I did make every attendee one of these cards with my doggie stamp set called A Bowwow. Isn't he adorable?

It was a very fun night! I hope to see you at bunco next time! Let the scrapbook dice roll!

Have a wonderfully scrapbooking day!

No comments:

Post a Comment