Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Stamp Lifting

I'm sure I'm not alone when I say sometimes I just can't think of a thing to make. My Stamp Studio is full of gadgets, gizmos, pretty paper, and . . . well, lots of stamps. So how can it be that I'm sitting here just staring at all my fun stash?

I've discovered a secret though. If I stamp lift a card (copy a great card idea) or use one of the fun stamping and scrapbooking kits from Close To My Heart . . . presto, I'm creative again!

This card was made using the beautiful new Claire paper (Close To My Heart, of course). The card is located on page 124 in the Spring/Summer catalog. I didn't happen to have the paper they used for the card (it's For Always) but it was a snap to convert the paper into my Claire packet of paper. I also didn't have any of the cool embellishments (that really neat ribbon or black buttons) but I did have Baker's Twine and shiny sparkles. Presto!
Now I'm ready to make more. I love the Word balloons (one of the stamp sets that comes bundled with the Artiste Cricut cartridge bundle so maybe I'll make some more hello, thank you, and you make me smile cards.

I'm so lucky to have so many great things to use. If you are having a tough time getting creative inspiration go find something to stamp lift. Our Spring/Summer catalog has lots of great cards and scrapbook page ideas. Also, feel free to stamp lift from the cards posted on my blog. That's what I'm here for.

Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Just remember to give credit to the original artist if you are going to post your artwork to a blog or email etc. Happy stamping!

    ReplyDelete