Saturday, June 21, 2014

Convention!!!!

In just 5 days I will be heading to Disneyland. I'm so excited! And not just because I LOVE Mickey Mouse. No, I'm excited for the best thing about being a Close To My Heart Consultant . . . Convention.

First of all there's the excitement of seeing the catalog for the first time . . . filled with treasures galore, this puppy is going to be a doozy! We've even been promised a NEW Cricut cartridge. YES!!!! And there's going to be new stamps and new albums and new papers and accessories that are going to boggle my mind!

Then there's the camaraderie of all my fellow Consultants. Not only will I see many friends from other teams, there's going to be 9 of us from our own unit, California Dreamin'! That's exciting. We even have matching shirts to wear one of the days. (Pictures to follow!)

Finally there's my favorite part . . . playing with all the new product and papers in the Creative Sessions. We'll all have inky fingers for sure, but then again, that's how you know you've been having fun! (Pictures to follow of what I made too.)

Be sure to follow my blog as I update you daily on what's new and exciting and fun on the Convention scene. I'll be like a reporter. <giggle>

First up . . . gotta find that mouse!!!

1 comment: