Thursday, June 26, 2014

New Catalog!!!!

I think I'm in love! This new catalog is FULL of so much new product and stamps and papers and a new Cricut cartridge and accessories . . . and, and, and.

I can't wait to look at it again. So excited to share it with you all next month!!!!
 

These are some of the cards we made today. They were made with our new Cricut cartridge. That's not all, we also made a cute mini album, but I didn't get it finished. I'll post it once I get my pictures in it. The projects were wowie cards, but without the wowie work.

Here's a quick snap shot of us working hard on our projects. We received SO much free product and I loved creating with the new paper products and stamps.

And what are we doing tomorrow? Well, of course, we're stamping again. Yahoo!

I will post again. I love Convention!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment