Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Christmas in October

Yes, the weather is so warm I wore shorts over the weekend and yet, here I am playing with the stamp of the month "Holiday Magic" and this adorable "Bundled Buddies" stamp set. It looks like this little raccoon is going for a ride in a winter wonderland.

I used my Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge to cut the oval shaped red and white mat behind my scene. The great thing about the Cricut is the ability to cut one size bigger than the other as easy as a flip of the knob. Be sure to look for items outlined in red in the current catalog, that means it has a coordinating shape on the cartridge. That makes stamping faster, easier and simpler for sure!

What have you made with your Cricut lately? Are you having trouble getting started? Good news, I'm planning a Cricut Party soon . . . keep your eye out for the email!

Have a chirpy day!
Elaine

No comments:

Post a Comment