Monday, October 10, 2011

Crop Escape!

Chandra and Elaine, working HARD!
You know you need a break when you're too busy to stamp and/or scrapbook all you want to do. Running away doesn't have to be very far away and maybe, to not scare the husband and children you could call it a business trip. It's business, it's your business.


Denise, organizer of Crop Escapes and Elaine
This last weekend Chandra W., a dear friend
and member of my CTMH team, and I escaped to Milpitas, which is literally 30 minutes from my house. We stayed at a very nicely decorated Courtyard Marriott. Not only did I catch up on my sleep, I completed pages and pages, as well as several cards. I played with my Cricut machine and familiarized myself with the new CTMH Art Philosophy set (it comes with stamps and die-cuts).

I did not want to leave, but alas, real life called me back to reality . . . but when I came downstairs and saw all my pretty artwork I was already plotting my next escape. Come with me?

Father and me layout.

1 comment:

  1. Oh that sounds like so much fun. I wish I could have gone.

    ReplyDelete