Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Balloon Talk

Don't you wish you could see what your owl was thinking? I did . . . so I used the Stamp of the Month, Balloon Talk and made him say, "Hey There." Yes, I do know owls usually say, "Hoot, Hoot," but this one was a chatty dude. Here's the card I made:


Ironically the card set is called Owls and happens to be my favorite stamp set this week. I also used Lollydoodle paper which I like saying as much as I like using it. I like it so much I have gone through 2 paperpacks of it. Cute and versatile.

Another fun thing I made in my stamp studio was the card from the advertisement for the Stamp of the Month. Did you know that there are directions and recipes for each of those darling samples? Here's the link: Card idea instructions. From my website stampedbyme.ctmh.com, click on the "promotions" link and then the option for Stamp of the Month. Then stamp lift away.

Here's my card I created. I thought it would make a great greeting card or birthday or congratulations or . . .


Just wanted to share this very fun stamp set. I love sayings stamp sets and this one is unique and so versatile. Don't miss out though, it's only available until April 30th! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment