Friday, May 2, 2014

A Floral H2H Challenge

The Heart2Heart Challenges blog this week was to incorporate flowers into your project. I love flowers and the world seems to have them blooming everywhere. I have lots of flowers in my stamp studio to choose from too, so I had a hard time narrowing down which flowers to use.

I decided to get out my Cricut and use my Art Philosophy and Artiste cartridges. Now there's where there's a ton of flower choices!

The "Hi" quote is from one of the stamp sets that comes with the Artiste cartridge and the flowers and limb with leaves is from the Art Philosophy cartridge. The middle of the flowers and the upper and lower corners are sparkles from the Brown and Tan Sparkle Collection. The paper is Lollydoodle, my very favorite paper, probably because I just like to say "Lollydoodle!"

I love a flower challenge . . . :-)

4 comments:

  1. That is such a cute card. I just love what you did.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun card; I like the word Lollydoodle, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty card, I love it! I love the flowers, they are so soft and dainty, perfect with this paper! Thanks for playing along at Heart 2 Heart Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those little flowers are the CUTEST! Thanks for linking it up to H2H's Flower Challenge!

    ReplyDelete