Monday, May 5, 2014

Whoooo's Your Mojo Monday Challenger?

I decided to play along with the Mojo Monday Card Sketch Challenge for Contest 344. I hesitate to post my card because you are all going to rip my owl set right out of my inky fingers, I've used him so much. But he's so cute, I will protest!!!



I used all Close To My Heart supplies including the fun Lollydoodle paper and the owl and "hoot hoot hooray" is from the stamp set labeled "Owls." I know, kind of obvious. I would have named them "Cute, Adorable Owls." Any whoo, the inks I used to sponge around the edge is Cotton Candy CTMH Exclusive Inks, and Black also CTMH Exclusive Inks for the tree branch and cutie owl (can you tell I love him). I used Pear CTMH Exclusive Inks for the leaves. Oh, I almost forgot the little heart. He's from the Cricut Cartridge CTMH has called "Art Philosophy." They have cute owls on those other CTMH cartridges too. Maybe I need to go make some more owl cards before someone steals my stash. LOL

Have a great day!

1 comment: