Thursday, May 6, 2010

Cherish the Moment

I love this month's stamp of the month!  There are so many different possibilities and uses for this fun stamp set!  I'm in a monthly swap with the fun new sets.  We chose the Cherry O paper pack and the coordinating colors for this month's swap.

Here's a sample of the cards I received for the swap:
This cute card was made by one of my CTMH friends named Jen.  She used the Cherry O paper and coordinating inks.  The large Tulip colored flower stamp is from the stamp set, A1002 Posy.  Very fun!

This is another fun card made by Julie. I love the graduation theme.  The graduation stamps can be found in the Spring catalog on page 56. Fun!

Yet another cute card.  This one is by my very talented friend Judy.  I love the Cherry O paper.  The patterns and colors are so cheery!

Thank you for all your beautiful ideas everyone in my monthly swap group!  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment