Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Old School Albums

I have been on such an organizing kick these last few weeks . . . it must be Spring with all this cleaning out.  I have found so many fun treasures! One of my favorite things to find, of course, is anything to do with pictures or albums.  In the bottom of my closet, I discovered a box with some old school memorabilia and two of my very first photo albums I ever did . . . one is from about 3rd grade and the one with the horse on the front is from 6th grade.  The albums are not in good shape and my task today is to rescue and try and revive some of the old photos that have been eaten alive by the bad glue and the acid on the paper.  Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. How fun that you have those pictures. I would love to see them. Have fun :)

    ReplyDelete