Sunday, May 23, 2010

Zippidee!

Disneyland is a magical place that holds special memories from my childhood and my children's childhood!  Soon, we will trek down to the Happiest Place on Earth to celebrate my daughter's 16th birthday!  Ah, she's grown up from the first stroll down Main Street many, many years ago!

 The best part about this trip?  Studio J, of course!  We'll play in the park all day long and I'll be there, snapping pictures on my trusty Kodak Easyshare Digital Camera . . . at night, I'll upload those awesome memories to Studio J and create some memories, while the adventures are fresh in my mind!  I love Zippidee . . . it's almost as if Jeanette (Close To My Heart's CEO)  knew the Hagebushes were making a special trip to the world of Mickey and friends!  Zippidee doo dah!

Give Studio J a try yourself!  You'll love it too!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment