Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Happy Mother's Day

Here's my card I just mailed to my mum.  As I was cropping the picture I noticed that the brads in the lower right corner are crooked!  Argh.  Oh well.  I know my mom will still be happy with her card.  I am on the hunt for some real cherries now!  :-)


I used the new Cherry O background and texture papers and the March Stamp of the Month, A Little Everything.  The cherries and bowl are from the stamp set that comes with the Cherry O Workshop on the Go kit.  I also used the Tulip accessories that also came with the kit.

Very fun stamp set!  Very pretty paper.  Happy Mother's Day to mums everywhere!

5 comments:

  1. Cute card, even when I measure things my brads are alway off...lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice! thanks for playing along with H2H this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet - I love the cherries! Thanks for playing along with Heart 2 Heart Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet! Love this paper and the stamp set...gotta have them!

    ReplyDelete