Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Big Changes Coming!


At this morning's session, Kristine Widtfelt spoke about changes to the Studio J program. Starting tomorrow, all content will be free regardless of membership or not. Membership to Studio J will be phased out, but don't worry if you still have months left on your membership, there's a plan for that which Kristine didn't go over in any great detail. I'm sure we'll learn more in tomorrow's session.

Our next incentive trip was announced and it's exciting. Earn the incentive trip in 2014 and you get to enjoy an all inclusive resort in Costa Rica, ohhhh la la! That would be so much fun! I'm going to have to get this business going again to earn that. I can imagine myself chillaxin on the beach!

And speaking of imagining, we had an excellent guest speaker who taught us how to Train Your Brain to become more productive and successful by positive self talk and instead of negative thoughts, to come up with a mantra. If you say it enough, you will achieve or become what you what. My mantra is "I'm healthy and happy and my confidence is back. I will start actively sharing this wonderful company with my friends, family and current customers."

Janelle, my room mate, has the material for the seminar out and is trying to train her brain, mine unfortunately is in Costa Rica, without me. Darn it.

Purchase this beginning kit for just $49 and presto, you're a Consultant!.
The next exciting thing we found out about . . . two new recruiting kits. The essential kit is only $49.00 and includes the bare necessities. The master kit is $99 and includes more catalogs and forms and more non-consumable goods. This is going to make it much more affordable to join this awesome company. Yeehaw!

I'll leave you with this interesting factoid, the number one selling product this last year was the CTMH Cricut Cartridge, Art Philosophy. The second selling product was Studio J. Interesting, eh? I really hope there's another cartridge coming, wouldn't that be fun!

We'll find out this and so much more tomorrow. I can't wait, can you tell?

No comments:

Post a Comment