Monday, July 9, 2012

Is it time to leave? Is it time? Huh, huh, huh.

My suitcase includes all the normal things you'd expect from someone going to a convention:

Camera
Sweater for those cold conference halls
Casual Business Attire that's comfy to stamp in
P.J.s for getting relaxed while I'm perusing the new catalog
Snacks to get me through those long nights of dreaming about all the new products I must have. Must.
Ready to go!!!

Then there's the paper cutter and the adhesives, the blocks, inks, and hole punches. A corner rounder to make a pretty scallop or round the square edges of a photo . . . it's all in there too, right there with my toothbrush.

Makes me wonder what the TSA authorities will think when they inevitably scan, screen, and search my luggage. It also makes me wonder when across the nation thousands of women have packed exactly the same thing. <hee hee> Wish I could be there to see them talking in the break room about all the weird travelers. :-)

Did I mention I'm excited. I board my plane in just a few short hours. I hope I sleep tonight because . . . you know, I'm excited!

Get your boots on, girls, we're hitting the town in stamping style!

No comments:

Post a Comment