Sunday, July 15, 2012

Home again, home again . . . scrapity scrap


My roomie, Janelle, showing off her tiny book she made.
Ah, the sweet sound of peanuts being ripped opened and free sodas for all, as I wing through the air on my way home. I find myself reliving all the fun I’ve had the last 5 days. What a great Convention! My brain is full of all the new things in the amazing new catalog, stamping and scrapbooking projects, motivating speakers’ messages from Kristine Widtfeldt and Stacy Julian, and of course, the camaraderie of my team, friends, and my roommates.

It amazes me how fast the last 15 years have passed. My son, now almost 16, was a little 6 month old baby when I started selling D.O.T.S. and I’ve loved every minute of my journey through the levels of the company. I was called on stage Friday to collect my beautiful pin with a ribbon in the center sporting a little diamond chip.

I wear it proudly, along with my pin that denotes the fact I’ve been through the company training program and I proudly hold the prestigious title of PhD. This makes me a photo and cardstock doctor, so just call me Doctor Elaine. I can be called upon to help you preserve your memories; learn beautiful new techniques to make adorable cards, all faster, simpler and easier. 

The last event of Convention was a very fun Crop that went late into the night. There wasn’t just stamping and scrapbooking at those round tables; we had dancing to a D.J. and chit chatting with friends, both old and new. I made the two layout kits and am most pleased with my beautiful pages. Now I just have to find photos for the finished pages. If I can’t find pictures that match, never fear, I’ll just pose some. My kids are used to this. I once bought a set of scenes by the sea and we had to take a trip to Half Moon Bay to lounge in the sand so I could snap some fun sandy pictures. LOL

I didn’t get a chance to make the 6 beautiful cards last night. My brain went into over drive and I had to go sit in the hot tub to let some of the images dancing in my head have a chill session. With all these new stamps, papers, kits, doo dads, tools, and the new Cricut cartridge, I do believe I’ll be spending lots of time in my new Stamp Studio Room.

Stay tuned for new classes and a long overdue Team Gathering. (Don’t feel left out, there’s room on my team. Join so you too can be treated to a very fun Team Fun Building experience.)  Our kits now start at just $49! It’s never been easier, or as inexpensive, to join the best scrapbooking, stamping company. Just saying.

I am also actively looking for those that would like to plan a Girls Night Out or a fun evening/afternoon of stamping and scrapbooking. Just send me an email or comment below. I love to show and tell.
Thanks for reading along with my adventures of Convention. It was fun to share. Stay tuned for more sharing just as soon as this plane lands and I am home in my comfy Stamp Studio!

No comments:

Post a Comment