Monday, July 9, 2012

Dallas here we come!!!

It's almost here . . . Convention 2012 and I'm SO excited! My bag is packed and ready by the door and my flight, at an early 6:15 a.m., will not bother me in the least, because I'm on my way to the event of the year!


Every summer, Close To My Heart sponsors a Corporate event in a new venue, aimed at exciting, enticing, and driving their Consultants wild with excitement. This year we are descending upon an unsuspecting Dallas hotel. There's nothing like a few thousand stampers and scrapbookers, all sporting matching Close To My Heart attire and wheeling in every imaginable scrapbooking and stamping tool known to the current market, to frighten the local populace. It's like an invasion and remember if it doesn't move it's gonna get stamped and if it does move, you hold it and I'll stamp it!


Convention is the place to be to get a jump start on the new stamps soon to be released to our market, including new lines of fun paper, doo dads, and gadgets galore. Thursday morning every Conventioneer will receive a hot new catalog and lots of time to browse, dream, play, and create with the new things. Ohhhhhh, did I mention I'm pretty excited?


This is my 16th Convention and it just gets better and better. Stay tuned to this blog and find out what's new and exciting. I will also be positing my adventures and fun times, so don't miss out.


Yeehaw! Dallas, here I come!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment