Saturday, July 14, 2012

Get Ready . . . this is all about ART!

Yesterday I had my camera snapping away at some amazing artwork. I took the very best and am sharing it . . . it makes me want to go home and get some stamping done, that's for sure. I hope it inspires you too!

Pretty Card

I love these flowers!

I want to make this layout! Be ready, I'm taking pictures of friends!

My room mate, Janelle, submitted this in the art contest. It should have won! It's all about her dad, who recently passed away. I thought it was very good.

Thank you cards . . . you can never have too many!

This card looks crooked, but it's not, the photographer (me) didn't know what she was doing.

Corporate artwork that inspires me to play!!!

A little gift bag from my room mate, Joyce. She used the Cricut Art Philosophy to cut out a french fry box and then filled it with yummy candy. Very sweet design.

No comments:

Post a Comment