Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Let the fun begin!!!

So, here I am . . . FINALLY at Convention. Excited? Oh yeah. Opening session starts in exactly one hour and 10 minutes. I can wait, right?

The Hotel Anatole is unlike any hotel I've ever stayed at. There is artwork everywhere. Even our room has a statue of a Chinese style horse, like the kind outside of P.F. Changs. My favorite statue is this elephant . . . and I really think he could stand  in for my 6 foot chicken on the front porch. I'm sure my HOA wouldn't care if I placed an 8 foot marble elephant instead.

I also like the three women statue and their hair all going sideways.

And of course, I saw a Buddha statue somewhere last night on the way to the pool and he had his hands up in the air. It made me smile, but alas, I can't find him now. This place is so big, he could be anywhere. It's like a museum.
These statues have a windblown look.


So, let the fun begin. Stay tuned for my next post which will be a sneak peek of the products that are coming our way. I. Can't. Wait.


Instead of a 6 ft chicken for my front porch, how about an 8 foot elephant?

























Janelle and I are having a great time . . . stay tuned for more details.




No comments:

Post a Comment