Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Rootin' Tootin' Team Meeting

Tonight was the best team meeting ever . . . only it wasn't really a meeting at all. We're talking big country western themed party full of fun games, like blackjack, bingo, horse shoes, and a coin toss.

Then there was the Sheriff. I was thrown in jail for not wearing my bandanna, but that's not what my room mate's charge was. The Sheriff thought she looked hung over so into the slammer she went.

I say, I had no idea I had such crooked room mates. LOL


Joyce went panning for gold, only she was blind folded. At least she didn't end up in jail like somebody else we know.


And this is my very fun upline, Naomi, who hosted the fun party with a couple of other Directors. Doesn't she look cool all duded up in her country attire? Thanks, Naomi!!!

Now it's time to call it a night because I need rest for all that excitement that will rock this hotel tomorrow. I can't wait to get my hands on that brand new catalog.

Good night, partner!
See you in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment