Sunday, August 28, 2011

Cricut Creations!

The Cricut, baby, the Cricut! I absolutely am in love with this new creation! The Cricut Art Philosophy Collection has got to be the hottest thing since sliced bread!!!!

This card, which I have stamp lifted somewhere, and I'm so sorry I can't remember where . . . took me minutes to make! Really! I cut the flowers and the little doily and the leaves out with the Cricut . . . added the "Best Wishes . . . " from one of the sets that came with the Cricut Art Philosophy Collection. The paper is from Dreamin' Collection. So easy!

I have a very old Cricut (it only cuts 6"x12" paper) so I made the french fry box but could only make it 5 1/2" so it turned out little, but SO cute. It would be perfect for little party favors or a gift card.
I used the Dreamin' Paper pack for this one too and the stamp sets that came with the Cricut Art Philosophy stamp set. Oh my goodness, it was super quick to make too and I loved how easy it was to stamp the thank you tag on the die-cut ticket. Super easy too!
I'm hooked on my Cricut!

Get yours too! The CTMH Cricut Art Philosophy is only available through CTMH so let me know if you *need* one too! :-)

See page 13 of the new catalog and be sure to come to my upcoming Cricut 101 class! Fun!

3 comments:

  1. I might have to scraplift those too! So cute!!
    I love them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are having way too much fun. Love, love what you have made.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much! I have been having some very fun creative time! Come join me!

    ReplyDelete