Saturday, August 20, 2011

Look what I stamped today!

I made these cute little 3x3 cards today with my new stamps and papers we received at Convention . . . It was SO much fun and now my fingers are inky and I am pretty sure there is a smudge on my nose too (I can just see it as I'm typing this . . . ) but it makes me happy so, that's okay. Maybe the pizza delivery guy won't notice. Oh wait, that's just Dave, my hubby.

I made these cards too . . . I love the blingie buttons (that's a real word) and the butterflies are beautiful and make me think of a Jason Mraz song.

Then I totally switched gears and made a Halloween card. I know, random, huh? But I couldn't let the cat be so boring so I added an opaque black button for her nose and red sparkles on her eyes. Spooky!

But wait, isn't Halloween not for another 2 months? Don't tell Target or Michael's that, they barely got the summer stuff out there for me to think about and bam, it's Christmas stuff. Huh? Anyway, Have a Wicked Christmas! LOL

2 comments:

  1. So cute I love them all. Don't worry about the smudge I am sure no one will notice. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you think the smudge could be consider a new makeup trend? LOL Thank you for the compliment! :-)

    ReplyDelete