Friday, August 5, 2011

This witch is NOT wicked!

Life was just never the same after that house fell on Glenda, the Good Witch's evil sister, in the infamous Wizard of Oz movie and that reminds me, the Stamp of the Month program will never be the boring, old same either.  You can still just buy the stamp, if you so desire, or spend just $50 and you can buy it for just $5 more. Pretty good deal, if I don't say so myself, but this month, it's even BETTER!



Spend $50 and buy the stamp set, Wicked for just $5 and get the Typeface (A size) font set for FREE! That's just wickedly awesome and such a great way to kick off the new catalog. But wait. There's more. (I sound like an infomercial now.)

If you go the www.closetomyheart.com and look under the Campaigns and Promotions subtitle and click on Stamp of the Month, It has directions and recipes for the ideas present at the back of the catalog. There's also a card included with the stamp set that has a close up picture of the projects. This is great news for lazy crafters like me, who love a great idea (that may or may not be my idea . . . mostly not) and I just hate having to guess what was used. Thank you, CTMH, for making it even faster, simplier, and easy! Love it!




Have yourself a wickedly witchy day!

2 comments:

  1. I hope you don't mind if I "plagerise" :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go for it, Lori! :-) I am thinking of writing a story about the witch. She reminds me of the witch from the Wizard of Oz. Must be the socks, right? I need some striped socks, but not the shoes, that would be uncomfy. :-)

    ReplyDelete