Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Wickedly Awesome Stamp Deal

There are only a few more days left to take advantage of this awesome spooky Wicked Deal! This month you can not only get this stamp set for only $5 with a $50 order, but you'll receive the alphabet set shown to the right. Free stamps! Yeah!

The stamp set this month is called, Wicked . . . I love the witch, her stripey socks make me want some just like hers! And the kitty? Well, she's going to be good for other things besides Halloween, like birthday cards for my feline loving pals. I have already made a bunch of cards and then realized . . . oh, I need to wait for OCTOBER to be sending out spooky greetings. LOL

The best change to our stamping program (besides the lower price on all the stamps) is the complete guide to the projects that are shown with the Stamp of the Month at the back of the catalog. How does this work? Well, the CTMH Art Department have shared how they made all that beautiful artwork. Not just WHAT they used, but HOW they did it. Oh my, stamp lifting made even easier??? Sign me up!



This cute box is shown on the last page of the catalog, only it's shown open . . . go to the link from the CTMH website under the "Campaigns and Promotions" section and you can see exactly how it's been done. Yeah!


 http://www.closetomyheart.com/en/Campaigns_and_Promotions/Stamp_of_the_Month.aspx

Happy Stamping and Crafting! Let me know if you *NEED* Wicked or anything else. :-)

2 comments:

  1. What a great stamp set. I love what you did with it. Super Cute Card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Michele! This is such a great stamp set! So many possibilities!

    ReplyDelete