Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Scrapbooking in Studio J

https://stampedbyme.myctmh.com/Retail/StudioJ
I bet you didn't know this, but I have expanded my Studio . . . don't even worry, Dave won't be mad, because the Stamp Studio, also known as our living room, is still the same. I've expanded my studio with Studio J, which is the Close To My Heart digital online scrapbooking program.

I know, first I was using the Cricut this week and now I'm scrapbooking online. It's crazy! Today I created 4 beautiful layouts this afternoon and I have submitted them to print . . . my total cost: under $25.00 and I get free page protectors and earned free shipping! And that's not all! I immediately received the jpg images so I can show and tell them here or on Facebook or if I wanted to print them myself (although the CTMH printer uses higher quality and the colors are much better than my Canon.)

For a VERY short and easy training (7 minutes) we have a video on YouTube: 

 This is the link to the video if this doesn't work: http://www.youtube.com/Studio J
This is the link to the pricing information . . . there are several options to pick from, but to just try the software and creative your page so you can see how it works . . . that's FREE! http://www.studioj.com/studioj_pricing.html  Let me know if any of those links don't work!

(To see the layouts in a larger size, click on them and it will enlarge them!! Magic!)
The first layout I created featured my fun day at Disneyland last month:

Then I had some more fun with our trip to the zoo!

And the last two were memories from my two summer birthday children. I am so excited to get so much scrapbooking done!
Hope you enjoyed my show and tell. If you have any questions regarding the program or the how to's, just give me an email or call and I'll walk you through it. It sure does make scrapbooking SUPER fast and super easy. And did I mention cheapest way I can think of to get some cute pages done too! Make sure to tell all your friends about my blog so I can get more followers and I won't feel so sad that I only have 12 people. LOL

Happy Scrapbooking!

No comments:

Post a Comment