Friday, August 19, 2011

Paper Flower Tutorial

I love making the paper flower rosettes that are on the new CTMH Art Philosophies cartridge . . . and my friend, Michele Pryor really has the best tutorial ever!  Michele's Flower Tutorials



Making flowers is SO much easier than growing them! Michele is an exceptional paper gardener as shown here with a card she made using her Cricut and the CTMH set that coordinates. Beautiful!
 This is the side angle of the Cherry O paper card . . . I love how Michele has the flower petals curled up a bit to give it more diminsion. Simply lovely! And no watering involved. Have fun with your paper garden!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Elaine, for the complements. I hope everyone has a paper garden soon. Have fun making them they so fun and super easy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the super easy tutorial and allowing me to lift it from you! :-)

    ReplyDelete