Monday, August 1, 2011

New Cricut Cartridge!

I am SO excited! The new CTMH Cricut cartridge arrived in the mail a few days ago and today I can try it out! It came with 3 D size stamp sets that coordinate with the diecuts (they fit right in the images perfectly) and the cartridge comes with some 3 D projects like boxes, special cut cards, and even some flowers! VERY cool!

Here's a picture of the back so you can see what it includes!

The cartridge package is shown and explain in detail on pages 12 and 13 of the NEW catalog! You don't have a NEW catalog? Well come and get one! I will leave some on my porch or email me and I'll get you one ASAP. Here's the link to the online version: Link to the New Fall Catalog!















As always, no order is too small. Let me know if you'd like to treat yourself to something from the new catalog or shop directly from my website at http://stampedbyme.myctmh.com.

Off to play with my new stamps and Cricut toys!
Let me know if you have any questions!



No comments:

Post a Comment