Thursday, August 4, 2011

This Cricut Cartridge ROCKS!

Wowzer, I am loving this new Cricut cartridge Art Philosophy from Close To My Heart. Not only is using the Cricut to cut out letters and shapes ultra cool and easy, but stamping your design right on the exact size shape is just . . . well, pretty awesome, in the words of my Rachel (17 years old). I stamp lifted (yeah, okay, copied) this card shown here right from the little book that comes with the cartridge. And speaking of that little book, don't lose it!!!! It shows you EXACTLY how to get the images to print, including the fonts, the tags, the cute shaped card, like this oval scalloped card here:


I made this card exclusively with everything that is included with the bundled Cricut cartridge . . . including those 3D flowers! The stamp set too! And in case you were wondering why some of the images in your new CTMH catalog are outlined in red, those are the images that can stamp perfectly onto one of the 700 images contained on the Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge and you can order it from me, easy as . . . well, easy as stamping with CTMH acrylix stamp sets.

For more great Cricut ideas, check out Jeanette's blog: Jeanette's Blog and the CTMH Corporate how to video: Corporate Art Philosopy YouTube Video

If you have any questions or you want your VERY own Cricut Cartridge and stamps and dimensional shapes, send me an email or shop on my website: http://stampedbyme.myctmh.com

Have a Chirpy Day!
Elaine

No comments:

Post a Comment